Thursday, October 13, 2011

open tag :D

Happened to see this open tagged questions at Tanvi's of The Fabulous Life of Not-So-Rich and Infamous and couldn't resist posting this :P
So here we go-
1)What was your favorite back to school item to buy?
   I was crazy (and still am) about pens...I just can't get enough of them...and  cute pencils..I loved sparkle pens <3

2)What was your favorite subject in school?
   There were so many of them and I liked almost all of them!! Top 3 favorites would be Genetics, English, Maths.

3)Did you ride the bus or get a ride from Mom/Carpool?
   I changed school thrice. The first one was around 5 km away,so took the school bus. Other two were really   close,just 5 minutes by walk,so I walked to school with my kid sis.

4)Did you have a sack lunch or cafeteria food?
  Mum always packed food for us,but we did eat from the cafeteria occasionally.

5)What is your favorite memory from your schooldays?
   There are so many memories that I just can't think of  a single one right now. I distinctly remember my Farewell but thats not my favorite.

I follow Tanvi's example and keep this open,anyone can tag themselves .. :D
Bubbye till next :D

4 comments:

Thank you for passing by and please do leave your valuable comments,they mean a lot to us. Please make sure you leave your blog link or your mail id so that we can get back to you.