Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anyone up for a guest post??

Hello everyone,
I have my exams starting from next month,so I'll be a bit busy with my books. So I have decided to do guests posts till I come back.

A friend of mine has done me a favor by agreeing to be my second guest on the blog :)
Introducing Saptashwa Bhattacharya, a facebook friend. He is a second year physiology student who is not just wonderful when it comes to words but  he is equally excellent with his camera.
Here is a page from his diary where he writes down random thoughts that tumble in his mind.

 Clichedness


We evolved as a selfish hypocritical society from an ancient nomadic tribe, who make just one chapter of our history books. AS they say 'Truth is naked, it's lie we cover', pretty well said by whomsoever. But, we evolved.
If women were referred to as bitches, men meant dogs, but dogs were always faithful. There is a hairline difference between a dog and a male bitch, they are altogether a different species. People should know. But, we evolved.
We live, we die, none cares, why make an ambience of sarcasm saying that I cannot live without you. When you can happily negate the presence of someone, but cry for his presence after his part happily played on Earth, you are a fool. But, we evolved.
They have you brains to think, special senses w.r.t. the biology books, heart to love, and others fall in place. We misuse, who taught us this, well obviously us, but why, because we experiment. It is human psychology to bypass monotony. But, we evolved.
Why do we need leaders, why do we make them, why can we not stand up on our own. Disbelief. But, we evolved.

Anybody interested in joining in for a guest post can mail me at swarnali.1825@gmail.com. Spin a tale, pen a few lines of poetry or share an experience, a review or some snaps you have clicked. Your post can be on anything. Yes ANYTHING. And non-bloggers are also welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. A bit of exaggeration. I am not that good also. I just write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so freakin' good(not to mention his modesty,as I can see in the comments)! I'm a bit busy these days too but I'll try to send you something soon. Good luck for your exams!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot....I will be more than happy to feature you as my guest :D

      Delete
  3. he is really excellent! (:

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet!! He is really good,wait till i put some of his pics :D

      Delete

Thank you for passing by and please do leave your valuable comments,they mean a lot to us. Please make sure you leave your blog link or your mail id so that we can get back to you.