Saturday, December 3, 2011

Click Clack

Hullo everyone !!

Its been ages since I wrote my last post...Sorry was busy studying for exams (its kind of a series,next one coming again in January  so loads of  studies still pending :( )
Anyways will share a few pics with you that I clicked sometime back-

                                                     Thats bestie Drisha,pic taken at college

Clearly i didn't click this one (thanks Drisha for this one),taken at a Jain Temple,Kolkata
This is one of my favorite pics,the red from my tunic and the green all around make a wonderful color riot.
Did you notice the li'l plant just behind me?? It looks like I've put on some fancy head gear :D

Visited the zoo sometime back with my li'l niece. Reminded me of the days when I went there years back as a toddler. This is the best pic of the lot.

P.S.-all the pics were taken from the cam in my phone,so please bear with the not-so-good quality of the pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for passing by and please do leave your valuable comments,they mean a lot to us. Please make sure you leave your blog link or your mail id so that we can get back to you.